Operational management of WRC is the responsibility of our industry professionals with a long-standing association with the CSG & conventional oil/gas industry in Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia. The management team consists of Mr Andrew Gallagher, Mr Colin Giles, Mr Jason Wood & Mr Robert Dalla-Bona.
The management team has a proven track record in the Queensland CSM industry and have the ability to initiate and drive step changes in personnel performance. All members of the management team have been involved with numerous other coal seam gas, shale oil and conventional gas projects throughout Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia.
The management team also has extensive hands on field experience through HSEQ leadership & budget/project managemeView postnt experience to name a few. A summary of the management team experience follows;
- Detailed understanding of all facets of the hospitality Industry.
- Understanding of current industry HSEQ and Training requirements.
- Understanding of government legislation and requirements.
- Local and Interstate experience.
- Experience with managing camps ranging from 18 Pax to 120 Pax in remote locations across Australia.
- Areas of operation in Australia (Santos CSG & Cooper Basin, Origin/OCA, Molopo, Exoma, Arrow Energy, QGC, AGL, Icon Energy & Link Energy)
- Specific experience with all facets of Culinary / Dietary Requirements / Religious Beliefs, while maintaining a professional and hospitable working environment. Detailed understanding of the requirements under the national food safety standards.